Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stepping Out / Changing Role

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Princess Tesla. Your reign was a benign dictatorship....of the best kind. Thanks for all the work, wisdom and sunshine you brought to the board. While never replaced, great work in recruiting Paul.

Cheers

Ack! Didn't see that one coming.

Bonnie, thanks for all your hard work moderating. Although I haven't done it, I'm sure it is a tiresome task.
Always enjoyed reading your posts and methods of mediating opposing sides in a heated discussion.
Sounds like the start of a storyline: ...Before the X launch, Bonnie and Nigel leave moderating knowing that TMC <fill in the blank> :smile:

This smacks of a ploy for reputation points...

Seriously, I strive to be as fair and impartial in my life as you have been moderating these crazies. Whatever will you do with all your free time???

Thank you for all you've done, Bonnie. We all appreciate your contributions to TMC. Glad to hear that you'll still be around to stir up some trouble. :smile: Looking forward to your first hand reviews when the X comes out.

Seriously? Losing bonnie and Nigel in the span of a week. <serious depression setting in>

I can not blame you as moderating here is like herding cats.

Thank you.....Thank you....Thank you

Do not be a stranger.......I will meet you occasionally in snippiness!

Ttt
Hey All -

With some sadness, after 3+ years moderating, I’ve decided to turn in my moderator badge. I’m totally looking forward to participating more fully in discussions, derailing threads (sorry guys!) at times, and perhaps even visiting Snippiness a little more often than I have already. (Apologies in advance to my soon-to-be-former moderating colleagues.)

I didn’t expect to gain a community when I bought a Roadster, but that’s exactly what happened. I’ve made some great friends here on the forum, many of you I’ve met in person at different events. Some really great moderators remain and some new ones have come on board. This forum is an amazing place full of smart, witty, interesting, knowledgeable, successful and kind people. (I even ended up going into business with one of you.) There’s no way I’d stay away.

I’ll see many of you perhaps at TMC Connect 2015, others at local events … and am looking at a 2nd Party At Picnic Creek, if people are interested. And if you’re looking for a 70amp charge on Plugshare, you might just end up at my house. (Must like dogs.) And of course, I’ll still see you all on the forum and/or twitter from time to time.

- Bonnie

Another big thank you for all your work and wisdom on this forum. I hope to finally meet you at a/the model X beta event and to celebrate our birthdays in our Xs.

Does this mean you finally took a job at Tesla? :wink:

Ttt

Another big thank you for all your work and wisdom on this forum. I hope to finally meet you at a/the model X beta event and to celebrate our birthdays in our Xs.

Does this mean you finally took a job at Tesla? :wink:

She had been working for them for years... Haven't we all? The question you should really be asking is if Tesla is going to start paying her :p

You've done great work here, Bonnie; I'm glad you turned your badge in before burnout caused you to run screaming from the "room", never to return!

I look forward to reading your X reviews and hope to meet you one day at TMC Connect (if I can ever get away-no vacation for 14 years)...

Thank you for all your hard work and continuing wit and wisdom!

Happy Tuesday!

Bonnie seems to have left before ... and it only lasted a week ... crying wolf? :)

Wow. No. I left before because of a specific legal issue - one that resulted in me (still) carrying a permanent restraining order, everywhere I go.

I didn't say I was leaving, btw. I said I was moving on from moderating. And I have. Zero privileges, no 'can still see what's going on behind the scenes'. I also said I'd still be on the forum. And I am.

- - - Updated - - -

Just want to say thanks to those that have posted such kind thoughts and messages here. YOU are what has made it worthwhile for me to be in the moderator position for so many years. Thanks!

The greenhouse has seedlings growing, the raised beds are turned and waiting for just a few more weeks before being planted. Beehive has been split. Two dogs are recovering from diff surgeries. And I'm still working off and on. :)I know I'll see a lot of you this summer. There's been an addition here at the house, can't wait for you to try it out at Party at Picnic Creek 2015. Unfortunately, no Model X in the garage (contrary to rumors), but it's this >< close.

Feb 2015 morning.jpg

I'm pretty late to the party on this one. But I want to add my thanks as well. Your work here was most definitely appreciated!
Thanks Andy, for bringing this thread to my attention. I check TMC most days, but somehow completely missed this one.

And a HUGE thanks to Bonnie for the countless hours of thankless moderation. The moderators are a huge part of what makes TMC so much better than most forums.