Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review: TesBros Premium Vegan Seat Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been wanting to change the color of my seats with seat covers for some time. After finding an installation video of the Tesbros seat covers, I decided to start taking a serious look at their offering. (Premium Vegan Seat Covers for Model Y). I was VERY happy when I found that they were currently having a sale on the seats. Lucky Me! I did the installation in two stages. First the rear seats which took about 2 hours and then the next day I did the front seats which also took about 2 hours. So four hours total. I've never done anything like this before, but their installation video was pretty thorough, with lots of comments. You also get access to "Individual Auto Design" install videos. Although they are good, they have no audio and their method of installation shows removing all seats from the vehicle. With the Tesbros video, all you have to remove are the headrests, front seat backs, and rear seat bottom cushion. Tesbros offers the seats in Red and Sterling Grey. I chose the grey seats. The center section of the seats are perforated. The seat covers support all the Seat Air bags if installed per instructions. It was a little scary using a large needle to pass straps/strings through the original seats, but it ended up being a non-event....just watch the video. There was only one area in the video that I thought could be improved. On the rear seat bottom installation, the straps holding the cover on the front edge need to be placed very carefully in order to not interfere with reinstalling the seat bottom. I've now had the seat cushions installed for about 3 weeks and I am completely satisfied with them. I really like getting into a vehicle without hot black seats. I'll appreciate them even more as the summer progresses here in North Carolina.

Michael

Old1.jpgOld2.jpgNew1.jpgNew2.jpg