Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

State Farm Dropped My Insurance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is USAA for Military families only?
yes most of the time....the catch is if you have a relative that was in the service (father, mother, brother, sister, aunt ,uncle) you are eligible....
try and give them a call at: 800-531-8722...currently I have my house and cars with them.....been member since 1972 when I was 2ndLt....

Currently was coverage with USAA for my cars, home and umbrella are as follows:

My 2016 Tacoma truck ($332.61), 2019 Model 3 ($364.88) and the new 2020 Model S ($508.22).....Total 6 month premium is $1,184.08

Im addition to this we have an 1M umbrella policy that is $393.36 annually.

I don’t think you can find a better company, coupled with their service, anywhere.....I have been with them for over 47 years.....

Oh, did I mention you will get a subscriber saving account.....this account takes a portion of your annual premium and puts it into the account....they send you a check in November as a distribution based on the companies performance.....the saving account grows over time and the checks grow as well.....As a long time member, I get checks in November and as a senior, I get another in February......and the saving account has high 4 figures......If you leave USAA or die, the balance goes to your beneficiary....

Great company.....check them out id you find you are eligible