Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat's out of the bag. All Youtube original FSD Beta Tester are sack of $hi7 and should be sent to jail for falsifying for their own monetary gain.

For anyone disagreeing, shame on you.. You ARE nothing but a cancer to the society.

I just downloaded the 10.3.1 and took it for a test drive and firmly believe that FSD 10.3.1 will get someone killed soon or later. Getting rid of the radar and replacing with Tesla vision is the stupidest idea with our current hardware and only 8 cameras. No wonder it takes unnecessary wide turns at the start of the turn and hugging the side as it accelerates out of the corner. Due to the angle of the camera view on sides, it can't see at certain angles. Using the FSD is like being on a roller coaster ride and you better have your hands on the wheel at all times with extremely quick reflexes. In all honesty, it's just added stress to drive rather than being able to enjoy the technology that Elon Musk has sold us on. I feel pity for the buyers that purchased this half baked pos for $10k. Don't get me wrong, I immensely enjoy driving my 2020 M3 but let's cut the crap with rosy dreams that this is why we purchased FSD. If you are TSLA long, or have position in TSLA, good for you, but stop fu#$%ing lying and posting crap of how great the FSD is. For those of you that have purchased FSD at it's full price, my sincere pity on you. And for those of us that fought and clawed to get the score to be used as a Beta testers, we are just fools and put the risk of ourselves, our family and those around us in a jeopardy and harms way. You call yourself "early adopters" and feel good about doing something for the good for others and envision being a frontier to advanced technology. I just wanna shake you hard and just say "hey idiot, you are not getting paid for this".... You are not Neil Armstrong. You are nothing but a dufus that got reared bad. Really bad. Face the facts. Wake up. For god's sake, Elon Musk is a visionary, and we are nothing but a sheep.

What makes me angry is that one of you idiots using the FSD will get some innocent bystander killed eventually.
Come on.. tell us what you really think about FSD.

• Funny
Reactions: EVNow
Good riddance to the dangerously inadequate radar. The ultrasonic sensors will IMO be omitted soon too. Perhaps future cars will be equipped with a high-resolution radar that has an actual benefit.
I think they will still keep them for parking and proximity to other parked cars. I can’t imagine the FSD being able to enter and exit some parking garages where there are parking bollards toe guide one in and out, or going up and down floors in inner cities, where the ramps have walls that are littered with the skin from other cars. The sensor array around the perimeter will still be of use, need for all of this

Cat's out of the bag. All Youtube original FSD Beta Tester are sack of $hi7 and should be sent to jail for falsifying for their own monetary gain.
You tube videos look & feel different than how you feel when you drive.

What you are saying is not a revelation for us, unwashed masses. We have been talking about this for 3+ weeks.

Joke's actually on you for not reading other threads.

For anyone disagreeing, shame on you.. You ARE nothing but a cancer to the society.
Do you even know how bad this sounds ? Reported.

Cat's out of the bag. All Youtube original FSD Beta Tester are sack of $hi7 and should be sent to jail for falsifying for their own monetary gain....

I don't know which ones you've been watching but the ones that I've seen have many disengagements/interventions which I could judge for myself how good/bad the firmware updates have been. Comparing that with Waymo with only 1 traffic cone incidence required Waymo to dispatch the team to retrieve the car in Chandler, AZ.

There's no surprise for me after watching the videos.

I just downloaded the 10.3.1 and took it for a test drive and firmly believe that FSD 10.3.1 will get someone killed soon or later. Getting rid of the radar and replacing with Tesla vision is the stupidest idea with our current hardware and only 8 cameras. No wonder it takes unnecessary wide turns at the start of the turn and hugging the side as it accelerates out of the corner. Due to the angle of the camera view on sides, it can't see at certain angles. Using the FSD is like being on a roller coaster ride and you better have your hands on the wheel at all times with extremely quick reflexes. In all honesty, it's just added stress to drive rather than being able to enjoy the technology that Elon Musk has sold us on. I feel pity for the buyers that purchased this half baked pos for $10k. Don't get me wrong, I immensely enjoy driving my 2020 M3 but let's cut the crap with rosy dreams that this is why we purchased FSD. If you are TSLA long, or have position in TSLA, good for you, but stop fu#$%ing lying and posting crap of how great the FSD is. For those of you that have purchased FSD at it's full price, my sincere pity on you. And for those of us that fought and clawed to get the score to be used as a Beta testers, we are just fools and put the risk of ourselves, our family and those around us in a jeopardy and harms way. You call yourself "early adopters" and feel good about doing something for the good for others and envision being a frontier to advanced technology. I just wanna shake you hard and just say "hey idiot, you are not getting paid for this".... You are not Neil Armstrong. You are nothing but a dufus that got reared bad. Really bad. Face the facts. Wake up. For god's sake, Elon Musk is a visionary, and we are nothing but a sheep.

What makes me angry is that one of you idiots using the FSD will get some innocent bystander killed eventually.
Tell us how you really feel!

• Funny
Reactions: impastu
At this point if I was @Starway2001 I’d have broken 15 phones. I’m sitting here at 2 weeks expecting movement within the next 2. I’d honestly feel dirty for taking one (even though my build is different).

It’s clear at this point you’re in a jacked up state in the system and only an SA that cares is gonna fix this.
I'm beyond f***ing LIVID. What conclusion can possibly be drawn? They're intentionally f***ing with me? They've selected a small percentage of orders and force them to cancel and collect free deposits? Someone at my local store is intentionally c*** blocking our order? WHERE'S MY F***ING CAR!!!!

I have been unable to read all the ... posts.
But I do know what I read has no basis in fact. None at all. So I don't feel as though I am doing anything wrong by being just as ...personal.
I think the Cyber(nota)truck will come in within 5% of estimated price. Whether 5% lower or higher I do not know. of the posts I read I did not read any mentioning the lowering cost of batteries nor the gigapress lowering the cost of labor and parts.
I don't know shhhhugar. I am in a flock of similarly feathered individiuals in that regard.
When you trollin’ facts don’t matta.

1636076355473.jpeg

Reactions: fiveten
I mean… I have the long range refresh and I put the space balls plaid badge that was included on the original 25 cars delivered on my car because, well I think it looks cool and I’m a big fan of spaceballs.

So far, no one has made the connection and thinks it’s a plaid, but it still beat my friends model 3 performance to 120mph on his families landing strip.
Ohhh now that’s putting lipstick on a pig😜
well maybe one day you’ll get a real Plaid.

Trying to make a car look like a car you don’t own. Little dishonest don’t you think?
I put this in the same category as buying your wife a fake diamond ring, or cheating on your taxes.
lying about your age.
it’s dishonest , but your probably a dishonest person.
the rest of everyone including me doesn’t really care. It definitely tells people what kinda person you are.

Yes, I have zero clue. But you have not tracked a Plaid because it has not arrived yet, but you know it all.

I would never track a heavy sedan like this, unless it was prepped. First it would need Brakes, front control arms, and much wider front wheels and tires.

The Icon video that just came out where Randy Probst lapped a stock Plaid, M5 Competition and Caddy CT5-V (and had the fastest lap ever recorded at Willow Spings in a 4 door car in the Plaid), shows that it OK on the track as the M5 Comp is no slouch. But I suspect it can't do many laps despite getting a good time in, because of the brakes.

Probst got a 1:27.78 which is less than 0.5 from a 991.1 GT3, a car that have and have tracked many times. And also less than 0.5 from a Mclaren 570S. The Plaid doing that is stock trim is impressive for its weight.

But I have zero clue about anything.
That’s because Randy’s Plaid has Track mode. Duh duh duh!!!!!!
Again yes you have zero clue!!!!

Yes, I have zero clue. But you have not tracked a Plaid because it has not arrived yet, but you know it all.

I would never track a heavy sedan like this, unless it was prepped. First it would need Brakes, front control arms, and much wider front wheels and tires.

The Icon video that just came out where Randy Probst lapped a stock Plaid, M5 Competition and Caddy CT5-V (and had the fastest lap ever recorded at Willow Spings in a 4 door car in the Plaid), shows that it OK on the track as the M5 Comp is no slouch. But I suspect it can't do many laps despite getting a good time in, because of the brakes.

Probst got a 1:27.78 which is less than 0.5 from a 991.1 GT3, a car that have and have tracked many times. And also less than 0.5 from a Mclaren 570S. The Plaid doing that is stock trim is impressive for its weight.

But I have zero clue about anything.

Zero. Like the stability control in this video that’s obviously disabled.

Trying to make a car look like a car you don’t own. Little dishonest don’t you think?
I put this in the same category as buying your wife a fake diamond ring, or cheating on your taxes.
lying about your age.
the rest of everyone including me doesn’t really care. It definitely tells people what kinda person you are.
So, you didn’t pull out a troll in me, why not double down?

I didn’t buy a plaid badge, I bought space balls emblem. I’m a fan. I don’t care if people think my $105k car costs costs a little more, and they won’t.

I suggest you focus on enjoying your car and stop trolling people on an otherwise friendly forum :)

lying about your age.
Lol

Reactions: Duke846
So, you didn’t pull out a troll in me, why not double down?

I didn’t buy a plaid badge, I bought space balls emblem. I’m a fan. I don’t care if people think my $105k car costs costs a little more, and they won’t.

I suggest you focus on enjoying your car and stop trolling people on an otherwise friendly forum :)
You get a spoiler yet?
change out you 19”s
bet you have a Plaid T- shirt😜

You get a spoiler yet?
change out you 19”s
bet you have a Plaid T- shirt😜

Yes I have a spoiler from rpm. Did the same thing with my last model S. It really diminishes the soccer mom vibes of the car. My friend owns a company that manufactures forged wheels, he is giving me a set at cost. The markup on wheels is nuts!

I don’t own any tesla merch. Wearing the tesla merch at a super charger kind feels like where the bands shirt at a concert and I’m not a boomer.

I do own a ton of tesla stock and options though, the 800% return I saw last month could buy me a Rimac. Faster than both our cars, but my genitals do not require compensation. ;)

(No boomers or soccer moms were harmed in the making of this message)

Status
Not open for further replies.