Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Small Turn signals and no Fog lamps on Model 3

Are the turn signals on the front adequate ?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now when I've seen front, side and rear turn indicators and also backing up lights (white)
I'm actually VERY disappointed. We can clearly see that Model 3's turn indicators
are the least noticeable indicators in the traffic.
The fact that surface area of those lights is extremely small is worse than the fact that
LEDs are not very bright. I'm personally extremely not satisfied with what I've seen.
I'm not even sure it is totally legal in EU. It's just damn dim and small. Especially third turn signal.
And the fact that they still use red turns in the back is also annoying. Time to upgrade, Tesla.

I hope Model 3 has at least Multi-Stage brake lights. Though it doesn't help with taillights that bad.
Model S brakes are much more noticeable.

• Disagree
Reactions: JimmyAZ
I'm personally extremely not satisfied with what I've seen.

Except, you haven't seen it.

Technically you're extremely not satisfied with what you've watched in a video taken by somebody standing at the side of the road.

Just as vehicle styling and proportions can shift due to the focal length of a lens and the shooting position of the camera, so the recording of the strength of point light sources shifts depending on the light-metering - average - center weighted - spot etc.

The reproduction of true lighting conditions in videos is about as realistic as the sound.:)

Reactions: dsvick
Though I can see clearly the surface area of lights - which is very small. An inch in height.
And I can see some comparison with outer vehicles (Model S that was following Model 3).
I can see them together. I bet MS on the video has same lights as MS I've seen in person.

everything about the 3 is obviously less luxurious then the s or x..even small things..i mean its 1/2 the cost or so. You people all want model s stuff on the model 3 at 1/2 or more the cost..why? It aint gonna happen...and if it does then kiss the model s sales goodbye