Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20140322_092428.jpg
20140322_092406.jpg

New 20" Summer Wheels.

Reactions: Stayfly2407
Thanks to the OP for starting the thread. I've got a P85+ and am considering replacing the wheels to run non-staggered. There are almost no tire options in 265/35R21, and they are expensive. So my option is buy 2 new OEM 21" wheels or go aftermarket with 4 new wheels and sell my + set.

My wife doesn't like the black wheel look. Other than tirerack, where do you guys shop for wheels?

I browse different wheel lines/brands and find wheels that I like that are offered in fitments that will fit the Model S. This can be a time consuming task but I love wheels and don't mind too much. Once I find some wheels that I like I make a list and email vendors/distributors that can get me the wheels and also get costing information.

I just got a call back from a local shop that can get me the custom wheel setup in 21x10.5 +40 rear 21x9.5 +30 front (the perfect fitment for my taste) that I want. They are pricey at $8k (with no tires) so I am debating right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Summer wheels: Vellano VM17 tinted brush. 9x21 ET30 with 245/35 front and 10.5x21 ET40 with 285/30 rear. Michelin PSS.
DSC_0008-3_zps488710f7.jpg

I want your wheels!!! If you ever want to sell them let me know.

With all these choices.They all look great. Does anybody have the offset, bolt pattern and everything else I need to get started on looking for some rims? I like the stagered look on most my cars but not sure if im going to do that with this but any help would be grateful

Here are the stock specs for the Model S:

19 Inch
19x8 Wheels
5x120 bolt pattern
+38 offset

21 Inch
21x8
5x120
+38

I am personnally running 19x9.5 +30 at all 4 corners.

If you want the staggered look you can go as big as 10.5 inches wide in the rear. At that width you will need a +40 offset to get them to fit in the rear wheel well. Adjust your measurements accordingly based upon your tastes and wheel brand.

• Helpful
Reactions: nagerseth