Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
Order now @ 866 991 4776 | [email protected]

T Sportline 19'' Model TST Wheel Press.jpg

T-Sportline-TST-weight.jpg

Tesla-cyclone-wheel-weight.jpg

FAQ's:

1. Do the wheel sets come with center caps or lug nuts? NO. You can use your current Tesla factory center cap and lug nuts.

2. What if my intention is to switch wheel colors from silver to grey , or from grey to matte black? We recommend purchasing grey Tesla center caps and lug nuts at your closest service center's parts department. We do offer custom matte black center caps and matte black lug nut sets.

-Custom matte black center caps, $150 per set.
-Custom matte black lug nuts, $150 per set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Austral
Interested as well. I'm thinking about swapping out my 21" staggered (P85+) setup for 19"s. Sent you a PM asking about the price for a 5th (spare) wheel. I too would also like to see pics mounted on a MS. Silver and black.

They're not quite a 19" version of the 21" in my opinion. T Sportline's version has much more surface area around the lug nut holes as well as some design details on the spokes. The factory 21" turbine has much softer designs in the spokes.

Exactly why I held off. I wasn't a fan of the curve on the Luganos but now these are truly a 19" version of the 21s.... I just really wish they made them in 20" too. I might get them in 19s....decisions decisions... I really want wider rims in the rear too sooooo not sure what to do right now.

They're not quite a 19" version of the 21" in my opinion. T Sportline's version has much more surface area around the lug nut holes as well as some design details on the spokes. The factory 21" turbine has much softer designs in the spokes.

Well I agree a little bit, it's pretty damn close. Best I've seen so far and acceptable IMO.

Does anyone think there is demand for 20x9.0 and 20x9.5 versions of these with around 35 offset? I would have already clicked the order button if they were offered in these sizes...