Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I wait for Model X Refresh???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hopefully in the next redesign of the model X and other Teslas they will keep that amazing windshield. it is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and in my opinion is among other the best features of this car.
agree, you immediately hate any other car when you're first in line at a red light and have to peer under the headliner to try to see if the light has turned green or not.

Indeed, the A-Pillar is gigantic and for sure a disadvantage of the car.

I also like the windshield, especially in the traffic light scenario. But the problem is, and that is a physical limitation due to the needed thickness of the glass, light ghosting may be disturbing at dusk.

I would certainly test drive with 22s before ordering. I found them too harsh and noisy on our roads. The 20s are a better compromise and the ride is still well on the firm side of acceptable. Then there's the range loss and higher risk of damage to consider. But 22s do look mean!

We have a white on white with standard silver 20s and it looks pretty cool set at low ride height (pics are at standard). I think the grey 20s might look even better, but I wasn't prepared to pay that much for a bit of grey paint!

View attachment 317951 View attachment 317952 View attachment 317953 View attachment 317954

Looks nice, but they put the steering wheel on the wrong side!:rolleyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Leo Snow