Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Refreshed model x illuminating door sills.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to know if anyone bought illuminated door sills for their refreshed model x. I have some from Norman Roberts ( [email protected]) They fit perfectly but I don’t know what wires to tap into. For the legacy model x you can tap them to the footwell lights but for the refreshed, there isn’t a footwell light that you can tap into that turns off when the doors are closed. . Any help will be appreciated. Thinking of taping into the door puddle lights but was hoping not to go that route.

I wanted to know if anyone bought illuminated door sills for their refreshed model x. I have some from Norman Roberts ( [email protected]) They fit perfectly but I don’t know what wires to tap into. For the legacy model x you can tap them to the footwell lights but for the refreshed, there isn’t a footwell light that you can tap into that turns off when the doors are closed. . Any help will be appreciated. Thinking of taping into the door puddle lights but was hoping not to go that route.
Make sure they can handle 16V. I've noticed that since Tesla upped the low voltage to 16, lighting options have become a little scarce.

Reactions: Rockwell