Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a close above the 50-day moving average which would be majorly BULLISH. The market seems to be cooperating. Thanks market! One hour to go. I think I'll make a nice, big pitcher of lemonade if we hold.

EDIT: I'm also based in L.A. and would give absolutely anything to go to the M3 event. I've got a large apartment on the West Side that could comfortably sleep an additional 2-3 people, and could provide transportation to and from the event. And all the booze you can drink!

Looking for a close above the 50-day moving average which would be majorly BULLISH. The market seems to be cooperating. Thanks market! One hour to go. I think I'll make a nice, big pitcher of lemonade if we hold.

EDIT: I'm also based in L.A. and would give absolutely anything to go to the M3 event. I've got a large apartment on the West Side that could comfortably sleep an additional 2-3 people, and could provide transportation to and from the event. And all the booze you can drink!

I see what you did there- with the Lemonade reference. I seriously think we could touch intraday high of 198 we haven't seen since start of February. Man if I had only listened to my gut and not told my wife about averaging down when we were at 145! AHHHH!

Investing obviously involves correlations. Today’s Washington Post has an article touting a mathematical technique called the “Hawkes Process” for correlating terrorist attacks. Apparently, like seismic waves for which it is used, there is a mimic-like effect at first and then recurrences attenuate with time. It struck me some of you nerdy types would know if these equations are used in technical analysis of stocks. Please advise if you have the time.

The first link below worked for me. The actual location is the second link.

Regards, and good luck to us all.

http://wpo.st/mkDI1

The eerie math that could predict terrorist attacks - The Washington Post

I watched the video of Andrew Left. He looked like a used car salesman and I swear he started blinking and his eyes shifted left to right when he was lying!

I noticed it too. When asked by the anchor what he was basing his assumptions of "lack of supply" AND "lack of demand" on he apparently choose to not answer but instead twisting and turning in his chair he blurbed out, pretty aggressively (maybe that's just his style), a lot of nonsense. Came across as pretty insecure to me.

I noticed it too. When asked by the anchor what he was basing his assumptions of "lack of supply" AND "lack of demand" on he apparently choose to not answer but instead twisting and turning in his chair he blurbed out, pretty aggressively (maybe that's just his style), a lot of nonsense. Came across as pretty insecure to me.

All that come here frequently know that I like balance/conservative discussions when it comes to TSLA....BUT...This guy way a joke..very evasive. I am not 'short' TSLA but I could have given better answers....:wink:

Just wait til Google (Alpha Bet) announces a minority stake in TSLA. It'll be a short bloodbath
dont be surprised when it happens.

I love it when you talk dirty like that.

And on a serious note I wouldn't be suprised either - I figured part of the point of Alpha Bet was to put some of Googles assets to work in new ventures while keeping the core business of Google in Google Inc. And we all know how close Elon and Sergei are, something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Google his name. It's been years since I did but you will find lots of info over him and sec and very questionable history

not sec but national futures association. To make it easy look at Wikipedia

What is the 50 dma at right now? I've only got my phone at the moment.

According to Google Finance 195.81 so we're above.

- - - Updated - - -

Google his name. It's been years since I did but you will find lots of info over him and sec and very questionable history

Will do, seems maybe he hit a home run with short Valiant pharma and now he thinks everything he touches turns to gold? (or in fact, since he's shorting stuff it would be the inverse: everything turning to sh****t right?) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.