Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Something else this week"....

TSLA going to sell more equity and do a quick cash raise? This is a great idea at this point...

No, this is going to be the Battery Swap announcement. My story on it is out (albeit with ugly edits), and I've seen competing stuff on Seeking Alpha and derivative pieces from both.

So Elon needs to get the official announcement out to clear things up.

34M shares traded hands today! Thats higher than the last 3 trading days! There must be some serious support to keep the stock from tumbling with so many shares being traded. Maybe we won't have a huge selloff at the end of all of this. Disappointing, I was looking forward to buying at $65

It handled falling to the low $80's really well. Then of course Super Elon came in and added more charge into it.

Ah. Got it. Thanks. Can you provide the thread on "your story"? I can't seem to find in in your post history...

Thanks in advance.

Is Tesla About To Offer Battery-Pack Swapping For Model S?

I apologize in advance for the writing. I wrote it quickly on Saturday as a piece for investors on Seeking Alpha, but when I switched to Green Car Reports, they (IMO) mangled it to refocus on their own readers. As a result some of the sentences no longer conform to the normal rules of grammar, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.