Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty good about my purchase today at $34. Put in the buy order before the report last week when it was around $38 or $39. Added about 10% to my long term buy and hold of the stock which I've purchased at $21, $24, $29 and now $34. Wish I would have purchased a lot more of the $21 and $24. (but it is about 75% of my holdings). I'm sort of waiting for a big peak to happen after Tesla announces a profitable quarterly report, then I'll sell some off. Perhaps later this year. I hope.

Managed to pick up some shares yesterday at $33.81. Nice to have standing buy orders...

The stock price today is strangely stable. After a quick jump up to $35.10, TSLA has traded in a very narrow range today.

I suspect that the price will remain in the mid-30's until the the next quarterly report around April, unless some significant event happens. The speculators have had their fun... for now.

Welcome to the 'heart in throat' club! Prayer meetings are promptly at 4pm EST, Mon-Fri.
:)
and they usually don't work- but we hold them anyway;

long term your $34.95 is just fine;
a few of here expect some drop while the general market cools in march before next quarter run-up to report. That said, most of us in that camp, also retain stock and long Call options in case we're wrong (which we often are!)-
welcome welcome

Sold a few hundred shares now at 36,87/36,90. Not sure about price movement the next few days, but because my local currency has droppet a few percent (NOK) I`ve got even better return short term than the 5% tsla gain. Just had to take some profits now.

Saw a couple of major trades just now. One at about 40,000 shares and another at about 20,000 shares. Wonder who`s trading...

Btw, Elon`s going to reveal info about european supercharging tomorrow at an event in Norway. That`s going to be interresting!

Anybody in the "short-term" trading boat selling today? Almost a 6.5 to 7% run up since market open Friday. May sell a portion of my position and wait for a dip.

I wouldn't do that. The shorts are being squeezed today, and it would take weeks to clear them all out.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw a couple of major trades just now. One at about 40,000 shares and another at about 20,000 shares. Wonder who`s trading...

The shorts appear to be covering.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it will go back to $39-$40 level in next few days...:rolleyes:

Range where we were on Feb 20....

That's quite possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.