Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$10+ bounce delivered.
The plan right now is wait for this run to die out. My maximum target is 203 but I don't think it's going to get there
So far it's still looking like an ABC - until it's not.
1715694093586.png

If you think it's a dead cat here, it makes more sense to buy some cheap put spread instead of selling calls trying to call the top. What I want to see is the 172 gap completed filled. Otherwise, I'll continue to be careful with calls here.

Meme-stock going nuts in PM... I wonder what the knock-on effect will be

Wish those apes would pile into TSLA, OK I realise wouldn't be very effective with such a ledge float and market cap, but might give a boost and frighten off some shorties
I wonder if TSLA short sellers are forced out of positions to cover GME losses. Why the forces that be continue to allow more than 100% shorting of a stock is beyond reason. Very inefficient use of resources.

TSLA had a nice MACD crossover on the 1hr yesterday, and the 2hr should cross with a nice open. We may continue higher. But some shareholders on X have posted that they voted NO to everything, which is mind boggling. Might need to buy Puts for June in case Elon's package doesn't pass and he leaves.....
Meetings June 13th. May be worth it to buy a straddle for mid June as we get closer to the annual meeting. I think we'll likely see a big move one way or the other depending on the outcome of the votes

Reactions: BornToFly