Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1711978951258.png

4/5

1711978971503.png

4/12
1711978990701.png

4/19

1711979021156.png

1711979056858.png

1711979112745.png

1711979072282.png

• Informative
Reactions: UncaNed
This weekend I was sucked down the FSD rabbit hole by an overactive X algo, and with all the people saying they would definitely buy more shares or hold on to the existing ones for dear life after experiencing the new software version, I was expecting a much more positive open. I guess that's what a bubble can do to you.

Sold a few dozen -C190 for 4/19 at $6.35, some more -C200 same date different account for $3.75-- happy enough if I need to roll these as they're all covered

These now near 50% profit ~2 trading days into their 3.5 week length, almost tempted to close now and resell if there's a PD surprise or FSD cures cancer or something

This weekend I was sucked down the FSD rabbit hole by an overactive X algo, and with all the people saying they would definitely buy more shares or hold on to the existing ones for dear life after experiencing the new software version, I was expecting a much more positive open. I guess that's what a bubble can do to you.

If I was a TSLA short seller that believed Tesla was just a car company, I would be shorting the heck out of the stock today ahead of P&D tomorrow. Today will be interesting.
I think we reverse tomorrow or even later today.

Does someone know something or it this just risk off?
It’s $DXY and global rates delta.

For TSLA, could be Troy’s 409K call for P&D..he’s pretty darn accurate within ~ 2% or less.. I think his CT numbers are low, and I don’t pay for his Patreon but his lifetime deliveries are off by ~ 450K compared to Teslas “report” that the 6 millionth call has “rolled off the line”. I know having worked in the industry, that at least 10’s K cars per year can roll off the line for demo, design, product mgmt, etc… but still one can’t get to that big a delta. could be tracking error for his data and analysis - although all the BACK data should have been trued up with ACTUALS at some point. We’ll see.

Last edited: