Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to be following QQQ more than SPY and every time QQQ hits 312 and gets rejected, TSLA drops too... Ergo if Nasdaq can break out, might run up a bit... SPY above 400 surely helps, but doesn't seem to be influencing as much

All this from visual observation, no fancy tools or anything
Yes - I've always compared TSLA to Nasdaq. Infact my Fidelity Trader Pro is set so I can visually compare nasdaq & Tesla minute by minute. Has worked for last 5 years ... will look for more robust analysis.

1680111514290.png

Maybe Twitter mods will tell her she is not posting relevant info and then she will come back to TMC
I think Yoona's posts were always relevant, just that we didn't always understand the context, which someone mentioned, and that was that

In fact I'm finding her posts better on Twitter than here, TBH, but I miss her presence as part of the family

I think Yoona's posts were always relevant, just that we didn't always understand the context, which someone mentioned, and that was that

In fact I'm finding her posts better on Twitter than here, TBH, but I miss her presence as part of the family

I noticed that, too - she kept calling herself a newbie here but she’s been tweeting like a pro over there.

Since I understood from my fellow countryman, as a newcomer I need to proceed on this forum with humbleness. Second, according I need first to build up a track record.....

Let me give it a try.

I will start with a very boring trade, the butterfly.

I choose April

Buy 1 C200 at 9,30
Sell 2 C220 at 3,65
Buy 1 C240 at 1,34

This means I pay USD 334 (except transaction costs). Max profit USD 1664, max loss the invested premium.

BTW, excuse me for my bad English.

• Informative
Reactions: UltradoomY
Since I understood from my fellow countryman, as a newcomer I need to proceed on this forum with humbleness. Second, according I need first to build up a track record.....

Let me give it a try.

I will start with a very boring trade, the butterfly.

I choose April

Buy 1 C200 at 9,30
Sell 2 C220 at 3,65
Buy 1 C240 at 1,34

This means I pay USD 334 (except transaction costs). Max profit USD 1664, max loss the invested premium.

BTW, excuse me for my bad English.

Which April? The monthly or one of the weeklies?

Edit: Never mind, from what I found, these are the monthlies, so April 21.

Reactions: Vova