Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the dip below 193 , BTC the two cc blocks, 80% on the 3/15 and 40% on the 3/22. While I could have held for more downside gains, it's better (for me) to reassess direction before making next move.
Did the same… BTC all my calls at over 90%; feels a bit wrong as I strongly sense I can get more but need to be somewhat disciplined.

I closed out 3/8 25x -c200 (net +$3), 50x -c210 (net +$1.8), 3/15 50x -c210 (net +$3.5) and the 2x SMCI -p800 beer-money puts

I did sell 25x TSLA 3/8 -p200 just after open at $5.1, rather to early it seems, but as I had to drive one on my daughters somewhere this was an order I put in an order pre-open, really didn't expect such a sell off, but it's OK

At least I'm no longer over-exposed to the upside! Still have the 23x TSLA 3/15 -c175's, will leave those for the moment to cover a bit of downside

Now a little reversal would be be sweet to resell...

Also wondering when NVDA and SMCI are going to crash, surely has to happen at some point, no...?
Have to ask for my learning, what compelled you to STO 200P earlier this morning (pre-market)?

maybe J Powell's words will cause a selloff
Pow tends to be more conciliatory than the rest of the FEDiots, no? Anyway, he's not until Wednesday, we have a few other before then, including one, Parker up in 5 minutes. He's rated as being slightly dovish

Anyway, we already got the selloff, just these two (NVDA & SMCI) squeezing right now

All EV stocks down the shitter, many far worse than TSLA

Have to ask for my learning, what compelled you to STO 200P earlier this morning (pre-market)?
MP 200 for the week, plus I had a ton of weekly calls sold, so just playing the other direction a bit

I did not expect such a sell off today, was thinking we'd be going sideways for a while, but it's fine, all cash-covered plus holding 100x July +p150's too, ay as well make those work a bit

Parked some money out of sold $TSLA (@192.50) to buy back cheaper as this looks very bad. Closed all mid-to-long-term -P at still a little profit.
STO SMCI 3/15 1160 , still doing no wave-riding because of priceaction versus RSI >85 on the hourly, so there will be a dip, but it can take a few days.
Bought more Palantir (now holding 15% more than last week's highest amount), planning to DCA in on these and make it my primary holding for a while until TSLA shows what the bottom really is (still believe in 175 as the rock-solid one, but I don't leave all my money on that at the moment.)
It seems $182-ish is in play.

Also wondering when NVDA and SMCI are going to crash, surely has to happen at some point, no...?
Sure, but when and from what level. 1160 next week Friday seems to be a bit unsafer than I thought. Now we've taken out last ATH's you never can tell for sure. But there will be a moment to start selling closer to the money calls.
$TSLA looks to be preparing for full-capitulation mode, so @BornToFly, I hope you closed last week's urgent position as you suggested, ( I then questioned being in the 'no 195'-camp, like where my money was (not anymore as you could have read above)

Sure, but when and from what level. 1160 next week Friday seems to be a bit unsafer than I thought. Now we've taken out last ATH's you never can tell for sure. But there will be a moment to start selling closer to the money calls.
$TSLA looks to be preparing for full-capitulation mode, so @BornToFly, I hope you closed last week's urgent position as you suggested, ( I then questioned being in the 'no 195'-camp, like where my money was (not anymore as you could have read above)
Unfortunately, I still have my +170/-195 BPSs for next week.... Might have to roll them for a third year....

(I was afraid TSLA was going to keep going up, so I didn't flip roll them to CCs. Bad decision obviously....)