Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Selling TSLA Options - Be the House

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if you forgot the /s at the end or are serious 😎

The idea behind this type of trend trading is there’s no knowing or trying to guess the depth of the retracement and just act/trade what the market is presenting. Hence going all in on Puts with time-based options can blow up, and the same with calls. Going to cash is safest because then you are out from a couple of days to a few weeks or even more, until the signals indicate next move, and thus are not on a clock.
Hah, sorry I'm just playing around buddy.

I'm also a big fan of looking at peaks and troughs and going dam if i had sold here and bought here I'de have this much more shares or free cash.

Quite a pre-market dump we just got starting 7:09EST, but I see no news to cause that... recovering now... 🤷‍♂️

1677673300002.png

Anyone buying LOTTO puts for the coinflip-possibility-drop tomorrow? 3/10 $180puts go for $2 and would we worth x3/x5 if we were to drop to $180 easily.
Nah, I never buy puts, mostly because I'm an eternal bull and expect it to moon on any given day... but with 15x -p190/-c210 and 45x 4/21 -c300 in play I'm comfortable enough

Max Pain up to 205, Wedgies trying their hardest to keep it below that and definitely away from 210

Last edited:
Got my $60 GTC on Jun‘25$250 LEAPs, thank you, now it may go up wildly.
I was just about to mention these - I have a ton of them and they are showing value under $60 each right now - so last trade was under.

Good luck - I really like these and will grab more as soon as I exit my RIVN bought Puts from yesterday - (BTO $18 P's for $0.60 each - Looking for $1.6 each to close - pretty close now) that will be some free TSLA leaps with the cash.

I was just about to mention these - I have a ton of them and they are showing value under $60 each right now - so last trade was under.

Good luck - I really like these and will grab more as soon as I exit my RIVN bought Puts from yesterday - (BTO $18 P's for $0.60 each - Looking for $1.6 each to close - pretty close now) that will be some free TSLA leaps with the cash.
I listened :)

• Love
Reactions: UltradoomY
Yesterday I rolled some DITM CC up and out 1 expiry each to April 190 and July 220. I have that same opportunity today to add strike for free. If it's the same price for improved strike, is there a hidden gotcha other than the CC are pushed out further, can't be used to collect weekly credits? Neither of the roll from strikes had a reasonable up and in opportunity.

• Informative
Reactions: UltradoomY