Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

seat heat won't work from app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3H here and first time tesla user.

I open Climate Control on Tesla app and set desired temperature and wheel+seat heat.
The temperature control works fine, car reaches the desired temperature but the seats never heat and remain cold.
If I activate seat heating from the car they work just fine, on all 3 power settings. Only when activating them from the app don't work.

Is it a known bug where seat heat don't work when turning on from the app or it might be something wrong with the car and I should book a service visit?
I have tried to delete and reinstall the app, reset car, log out and login again on the app, but nothing helps.

M3H here and first time tesla user.

I open Climate Control on Tesla app and set desired temperature and wheel+seat heat.
The temperature control works fine, car reaches the desired temperature but the seats never heat and remain cold.
If I activate seat heating from the car they work just fine, on all 3 power settings. Only when activating them from the app don't work.

Is it a known bug where seat heat don't work when turning on from the app or it might be something wrong with the car and I should book a service visit?
I have tried to delete and reinstall the app, reset car, log out and login again on the app, but nothing helps.
I can switch one seat heaters via my app, it trigger the climate control along with seat heaters. Mine is a 2023 M3 LR. I would suggest you open a ticket with Tesla from the app.