Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Cover Recommendations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been wondering about covering my white seats but I’m also looking to understand what impact would seat covers have on the heating function. Do you really feel the heat come through the covers ?

I’m wanting to put red seat covers in my MY. 2021. Any recommendations..?
Adding red seat covers is a fantastic idea to inject some personality into your Model Y. I'd recommend checking out TESERY for high-quality Tesla seat covers. They offer a range of options specifically designed for Model Y and Model 3.

Explore their selection here. TESERY's seat covers are known for their durability, precise fit, and, of course, style. Make sure to verify that the covers you choose are compatible with your 2021 Model Y.

tesla seat covers 21.jpg
tesla seat covers 22.jpg

I’ve been wondering about covering my white seats but I’m also looking to understand what impact would seat covers have on the heating function. Do you really feel the heat come through the covers ?
Absolutely, considering seat covers for your Tesla is a thoughtful choice, especially when it comes to preserving the pristine look of white seats. Regarding the impact on heating function, here's some insight:

1. Heat Transmission: High-quality seat covers, like those from TESERY, are designed to allow heat to pass through. This means you should still feel the warmth of the heated seats, maintaining the comfort provided by Tesla's heating feature.

2. Material Matters: Opt for seat covers made from materials that are conducive to heat transfer. TESERY's Tesla seat covers are crafted with this in mind, ensuring you experience the full benefits of your Tesla's heated seats.

3. Custom Fit: Look for seat covers that are custom-fit for your Tesla model. This ensures they won't interfere with the original design and functionality of your seats, including the heating feature.

Recommendation: Explore the Tesla seat covers. These covers are not only tailored for a perfect fit but are also designed to complement your Tesla's interior while maintaining the effectiveness of heated seats.

Make your Tesla journey more comfortable and stylish with TESERY seat covers!