Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Savings of $2,500, why did you order Model X tax edition 5 seats over the Model S (non-Plaid) 5 seats ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the falcon wing door, and that alone?

X is roomier?

X has more cargo space?

X has cheaper insurance?

$2,500 saving is, well, $2,500 more in my pocket.

Seems like X with 5 seats has the worst resale value because prospective SUV buyers are looking for >5 seats in (any) SUV.

1712247326196.png

1712247371485.png

SUV seating position, more space, motorized open/close doors, mega windshield, Federal incentive.

Been a sedan/coupe driver since about 2010, but my first vehicle was a Jeep. Decided to give the SUV style a re-visit after an awesome 5+ years of Model 3 life.

All the 2023 price drops really sealed the deal for me as I was looking into non-Tesla EV’s. X is down $40k vs. $30k on the S.

When I ordered in Sept. 2023 all colors were free, extra $1k Loyalty Cash from Tesla and already got my $7500 back from taxes. ✅

Attachments

• Tesla X-S Pricing 2023.jpg
    Tesla X-S Pricing 2023.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    442.1 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: chintanchotli
SUV seating position, more space, motorized open/close doors, mega windshield, Federal incentive.

Been a sedan/coupe driver since about 2010, but my first vehicle was a Jeep. Decided to give the SUV style a re-visit after an awesome 5+ years of Model 3 life.

All the 2023 price drops really sealed the deal for me as I was looking into non-Tesla EV’s. X is down $40k vs. $30k on the S.

When I ordered in Sept. 2023 all colors were free, extra $1k Loyalty Cash from Tesla and already got my $7500 back from taxes. ✅
That color looks brilliant.

Reactions: NJturtlePower