Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster production dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#1422. August 31, 2011

Damn! Just missed his birthday... Don't tell! Lol

image.jpeg

TEG always impressive seeing how you can find so much information about particular Roadsters. 189 has been sitting in the garage for 2 months because I could not drive it or even get in it with my broken right foot. I got cleared to wear normal shoes again and with physical therapy I can now push down on the accelerator pedal. So today will be my first drive in it in 2 months. Very excited!!

It is probably my favorite photo of my car. It was taken by a local photographer for a calendar of "The Cars of Jericho" (Vermont, where I live). However, I had to chuckle when he decided to take the photo in front of the Underhill (the next-door town) Town hall!

It is probably my favorite photo of my car. It was taken by a local photographer for a calendar of "The Cars of Jericho" (Vermont, where I live). However, I had to chuckle when he decided to take the photo in front of the Underhill (the next-door town) Town hall!

He was just looking for an excuse to drive your car a bit further ! :cool:

Hey, that's my birthday - although I was born a few years before 2011 ;)

Maybe we should switch cars (although I highly doubt you'd want to go from a sport to non-sport and from a classic silver to loud orange).

LOL! Happy belated birthday to you as well, shrink!

The orange looks awesome too! Don't knock it. But I do think I'll keep Nik (yes, I call it Nik)

Interestingly, I picked up 1422 in Scottsdale before shipping back here to VA