Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster firmware wishlist

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had it installed too.

There was an irritating bug finally fixed that would give me a "Charging Problem" screen when I plugged into my 120V plug. It would still flash yellow and charge fine but the screen would have to be cleared to read the state of charge. That was fixed when it had been a problem for the last three firmwares version -about 8 months or so.

My Tesla build original MC240 works fine too. There has been reports about them not working and Tesla variously giving a new one to the customer or telling others owners essentially "too bad". Thank you Tesla for fixing that.

Two Tesla requests.

1. Swap the MPH and "Miles remaining" L to R. On my 1.5 the MPH number that I want to check much more often is behind the left 7-8 o'clock part of the steering wheel.

2. When charging, the Ampsin/Ampscharging readout is tiny tiny tiny in the bottom right hand corner. Please realize we want to read that from 5 feet away standing up at the plug. As it is, I need to open the door and get on my knees to read the blocky low resolution font. Why not have it HUGE when charging? It's not like you are driving the car or trying to hide it from bystanders.

Thank you Tesla.

Two Tesla requests.

1. Swap the MPH and "Miles remaining" L to R. On my 1.5 the MPH number that I want to check much more often is behind the left 7-8 o'clock part of the steering wheel.

2. When charging, the Ampsin/Ampscharging readout is tiny tiny tiny in the bottom right hand corner. Please realize we want to read that from 5 feet away standing up at the plug. As it is, I need to open the door and get on my knees to read the blocky low resolution font. Why not have it HUGE when charging? It's not like you are driving the car or trying to hide it from bystanders.

Thank you Tesla.

+1 b.

Thank you Tesla.

A big +1

Two Tesla requests.

Thank you Tesla.

1. Not for the 2.5 please! Swapping the read-out would make it tougher for 2.5 owners to see.
2. Agree 100%. Note that 2.5 owners are more like 8' away; I have to actually get in the car to read mine.

1. Not for the 2.5 please! Swapping the read-out would make it tougher for 2.5 owners to see.
2. Agree 100%. Note that 2.5 owners are more like 8' away; I have to actually get in the car to read mine.

1. Yep 1.5 only on the L to R swap of MPH and Miles remaining.

2. And without opening the door we both have to deal with trying to look around glass reflections.