Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RHD AP2.0 - not working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

edb49

Sep 17, 2016
UK
Does anyone have a RHD X with AP2 features working? When I start the car I get a message "Driver assistance features unavailable - if this persists, contact Tesla service". (That may not be exactly verbatim.)

I was on 17.3.15 but have just updated to 17.5.28 and problem is still there. I know at least one other RHD X has the same problem.

Does anyone have a RHD X with AP2 features working? When I start the car I get a message "Driver assistance features unavailable - if this persists, contact Tesla service". (That may not be exactly verbatim.)

I was on 17.3.15 but have just updated to 17.5.28 and problem is still there. I know at least one other RHD X has the same problem.
I have the same issue and the car has been dropped off for service as a result. Software updates didn't solve it, and nothing works. So it will need some internal calibration probably.

I have the same issue and the car has been dropped off for service as a result. Software updates didn't solve it, and nothing works. So it will need some internal calibration probably.

I have an X P100D with the same message and same updates. TACC has worked ok since purchase 2 weeks ago (albeit with the common erroneous warnings and braking etc.) Autosteer now works on Motorways only at 50mph.

I have an X P100D with the same message and same updates. TACC has worked ok since purchase 2 weeks ago (albeit with the common erroneous warnings and braking etc.) Autosteer now works on Motorways only at 50mph.

That's interesting - thanks. So seems it is something specific to my car, rather than right hand drive Xs in general. Will have to drop it off for service. :(