Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reus Audio Upgrade - Dallas Group Buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So Cliff is planning on being in Houston next week for 6-7 installs and then plans to drive up to Dallas for our installs. He's thinking Sept 21st-22nd. Sounds like it would work best if the Austin folks can come up to Dallas for the installs. I am emailing him regarding the logistics of all this.

The prices are the same as those offered at Teslive and pretty close to what was quoted in this thread. I will PM the folks who have expressed interest on this thread with the information I have so far. He does have travel expenses of $400-$500 per install which will be less if we can get more people to commit.

There are 5 different packages (3 of which are identically priced). The price list is confidential so I will PM anyone who wants to know but don't feel right posting it on the forum. I am PMing everyone on this thread so check your inbox.

Well that is not good. Mine does not arrive until the 26--I wish we had more notice!!

Just so everyone is clear--there is no 'group buy pricing' per se. Zesty can send you normal pricing, but there is no group discount off of that, so not sure what is really any different.

If it saved me $500-$750, then that would push me to do it--but the discount is zero.

Just so everyone is clear--there is no 'group buy pricing' per se. Zesty can send you normal pricing, but there is no group discount off of that, so not sure what is really any different.

If it saved me $500-$750, then that would push me to do it--but the discount is zero.

Semantics semantics...

There is a TESLive discount which would be honored for those in this thread. So call it what you like, but ultimately it is a discount. And the more who get into this deal, the smaller the travel expenses are. So.... let's get more people into this group buy! ;)

Well, Cliff has come and gone, but never fear, he told me he returns to the Dallas area not quite once every year (think once every 18 months or so), so he will return.

I had the 2.SS-3rd+option installed.... Best "stealth" installation using the stock subwoofer location (10" woofer instead of 8" woofer.... nice piece of engineering from the Reus guys!), required for those with the third row seat.

I have been driving around and listening to my music for a few days now, and even comparing directly with a 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe with the upgraded B&O audio, and this Reus upgrade is worth every penny! The only area I would ding it is vocals, which are not quite at high end audio level (only so much you can do with the Tesla speaker locations which are not optimal), but still very good. Everything else is stellar.

I have asked Cliff to put me onto his contact list for when he returns, since I intend to make use of his expertise in my other vehicles at that time.

Please add me to the list when he gets back in town, hopefully soon!

Just purchased another MS, but with Standard Sound as the $2.5k for the upgrade sound would be unsat for the upgrade we had on our first MS (back when it was only $950).

Assuming he can help someone with the base system, I could really use the upgrade (I think the base system is comparable to what one might find as the base system in a Camry or Corolla; it's that bad)!

Assuming he can help someone with the base system, I could really use the upgrade (I think the base system is comparable to what one might find as the base system in a Camry or Corolla; it's that bad)!

I have the base system and the Reus upgrade made a huge difference.

The Reus price list has configurations designed specifically for the base system so you will choose one of those when you order.