Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Replacement vented seat not properly blowing air

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had their seat replaced with vented air in an X? My seat was replaced and the air is no longer blowing at level 3. A slight amount at level 2 and a little more at level 1. The tech at the SC was stumped. I assume it’s software but they want to order a new seat. (The original replacement took months). I sometimes find it helpful to ask other owners if they had the same issue and how it was fixed to kindly point the tech in the proper direction to save time. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone had their seat replaced with vented air in an X? My seat was replaced and the air is no longer blowing at level 3. A slight amount at level 2 and a little more at level 1. The tech at the SC was stumped. I assume it’s software but they want to order a new seat. (The original replacement took months). I sometimes find it helpful to ask other owners if they had the same issue and how it was fixed to kindly point the tech in the proper direction to save time. Thanks in advance.

Bjorn had that happen, and I seem to recall that they had to update the software configuration. (Or maybe it was replace some module with a newer version, I'm not sure. But they didn't order another replacement seat.)

But you can search his videos on YouTube to find it...

Actually, I really miss the perforated seats in my new Raven, Body heat is not dissipated as well and the seats can feel too warm behind my back. I thought I read they were still available in the performance model, but I can't find any corroboration of that anywhere.