Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It probably says, “—HICA”. 🤣
Yep, it does. Confirmed you need 16GB RAM.

• Informative
Reactions: jebinc
I got the unicorn. My RAM says 0GB 😉
5DC1FF0B-5236-44A8-889E-D0CB29103AA7.jpeg

Quick reboot solved that. Confirmed 8GB.

Some things the holiday update fixed:

2) Frozen energy bar

3) Need to open solitaire to get other games to work.

Throwing caution to the winds, switched to advanced and immediately got 25.3 to download, which I'm installing now.

Then, it's Witcher time....

Holiday update borked my car. Immediately after install threw climate control error. Have to love now having no heat in -35C. I’ve tried soft reboot, config reboot, and 12v reset. I’m now doing a software reinstall via service mode.

But hey, I can play steam and make my car fart. As long as I stay in the garage because the car isn’t useable in -35C now.

Holiday update borked my car. Immediately after install threw climate control error. Have to love now having no heat in -35C. I’ve tried soft reboot, config reboot, and 12v reset. I’m now doing a software reinstall via service mode.

But hey, I can play steam and make my car fart. As long as I stay in the garage because the car isn’t useable in -35C now.
Software reinstall no success.

Total bummer...like getting coal in your stocking. Sorry to hear.

Reactions: GSP