Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed MS LR/Plaid Firmware status

What version are you currently running?

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • 2021.12.25.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • 2021.24.x (Please specify "x" below)

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other; please specify below

Votes: 39 50.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could have sworn I read somewhere someone said how to confirm ‘which’ storage / RAM combination you have? Is it only after the update that is listed?
You can pull down the little cubby above the phone charging pad. If you have an ethernet jack on the left, you're good to go. If not, nope. Here's a shot of both with or without that RJ45. Thanks, @Muzzman1 for the shots.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 11.24.17 AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 11.24.17 AM.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 11.24.50 AM.jpeg
    Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 11.24.50 AM.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: GSP and aerodyne
The post I read said before. System tab?
Touche. Totally my fault on that. Thanks!
You'll only see system RAM after you've installed the holiday update.
Thank you!
You can pull down the little cubby above the phone charging pad. If you have an ethernet jack on the left, you're good to go. If not, nope. Here's a shot of both with or without that RJ45. Thanks, @Muzzman1 for the shots.
Currently the car is at service, where it likes to visit about every other month. But will check for this when I get it back.

Is there a way to petition Tesla/Elon about us early adopters about getting the two motors under our MCU installed so that the screen tilts? This would be good to play games. I sent a tweet to Elon but got no response.
Would rather get the updated headlights instead of a screen that tilts a few inches.

Looks like I’m SOL on a Jan 2022 build. Interesting as I’ve heard of Dec 2021 builds getting it.

If i ever get the update (FSD beta), if steam is missing I’m gonna make a stink. Not because I really want steam in my car (don’t care that much), but because I’m sick of not getting features that were advertised when I got my car.

Reactions: WilliamG and Bull
Looks like I’m SOL on a Jan 2022 build. Interesting as I’ve heard of Dec 2021 builds getting it.

If i ever get the update (FSD beta), if steam is missing I’m gonna make a stink. Not because I really want steam in my car (don’t care that much), but because I’m sick of not getting features that were advertised when I got my car.
That’s fair enough. And yes it’s odd that at least December ‘21 builds apparently got it but Jan ‘22s won’t. None of it is too clear yet.

Reactions: sandman1330

Good luck with the "making a stink". Isn't worth the aggravation - we all know nothing will happen; just like the 1.75 year old vibration matter.