Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it going to be a 5 seat? A 4 seat? a 6 seat? a 7 seat? A utility van with just 2 seats????? Who knows??? And you are worried about the floor mats!!!! :cool::p:D
Haha, I figure I'll get the Mats first then take delivery of that cinderella car in a few months with which these mats fit! But I suppose as long as the car has two seats, these should work so better be ready! Plus the mats don't have an infinitely moving ETA unlike the car as far as we know, so this degree of rare predictability at Tesla is exciting. 😁

No idea when I will get to drive the MX but just bought the floor mats from Tesla....fit into my current car and pretend driving MX? lol😜

So now my order agreement says 6 seater but it also went up $6500. No discount.

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 6.39.59 PM.png

@Elixir and @Inflighttodd

Can I ask what you disagree with?