Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks just got home and I just upload a video. As you can probably tell I am more of an old school so online sharing is new to me. The video has vin so hopefully that answers some ppl questions. I think more deliveries are coming so hopefully all of you can get it very soon.

Have a nice weekend
Thank you for all of your great info and help. I'm sorry that many on here didn't believe you, but you've contributed so much to this thread already. I've found that this is an excellent community, so I hope this kind of rough start won't hurt that. :)Thank you @sunnyvaletree, and have a nice weekend yourself; the car is gorgeous. :)

Hi folks just got home and I just upload a video. As you can probably tell I am more of an old school so online sharing is new to me. The video has vin so hopefully that answers some ppl questions. I think more deliveries are coming so hopefully all of you can get it very soon.

Have a nice weekend
thank you sunny, I want to say sorry that everyone was doubting you and calling you a troll. I don't want you to get a bad taste in your mouth about the Tesla community.

Have a nice weekend
Whats this thing up there?
Screenshot 2021-10-16 at 16.15.31.png

Have a nice weekend
First i need to apologize super sorry that i doubted you.

Congratulations on your new ride such an awesome vehicle enjoy. 🙏🙏👌👌🔥🔥

Have a nice weekend
Awesome man thanks for sharing! How is the ride? Is the shudder issue finally resolved?