Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that the referral programme is being wound up in the EU/UK as referrals are not being honoured 3 months after new customers took delivery. This is NOT good enough and is a trading standards issue.

The EU/UK referral team is badly letting Tesla and Elon Musk down and makes Tesla look like a firm which does not honour it's commitments but is prepared to lie to get people who complain off its back. I totally get the delays in Model 3 etc but THIS is about sendin a simple email out and honouring commitments.

Frankly I feel the office should be closed and the team sacked for doing such a bad job...Elon if you are reading this you should be ashamed at the terrible service this office gives and you should understand that it reflects badly on you personally as the office is not being managed properly.

In a few years the importance of repeat business will become vital as a part of the business model but if this experience is anything to go by I will not bother buying another Tesla as by the time I am ready to get a newer EV the competition will have got the job sorted out and after sales and unfulfilled promises will be taken into account by your customers.

I have given up now on receiving my "prize" for my second and third referrals as I have been promised action on at least 3 occasions.

POOR!!