Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Miles - when applied

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn’t see an obvious recent thread in here but I thought I’d ask quickly so apologies in advance!

I used a referral link for my free Miles and I remember seeing it during purchase but have seen no mention of it since in my account or in the Tesla app. I assume I have to wait for delivery ? Thanks

Referral Code

Before you start your order process, Tesla run a referral scheme which may entitle you and the referrer to a small perk. The referral comes in the form of a link which starts the order process. If you use the link to start your order, on delivery of your vehicle you and the referrer should both be credited with a supercharger credit for 400kWh of free supercharging to be used within 6 months of delivery of your vehicle. This is approximately 1000 miles of free driving, worth around £100.

Didn’t see an obvious recent thread in here but I thought I’d ask quickly so apologies in advance!

I used a referral link for my free Miles and I remember seeing it during purchase but have seen no mention of it since in my account or in the Tesla app. I assume I have to wait for delivery ? Thanks
Correct, you'll see absolutely no reference to having them until the car is delivered and they show up in the "loot box" in the app.

FYI. if you used a friends code ask them to check - the person who's code you used will be able to see the name of the person that used their code and the date it was ordered.

Reactions: Puzuk
Correct, you'll see absolutely no reference to having them until the car is delivered and they show up in the "loot box" in the app.

FYI. if you used a friends code ask them to check - the person who's code you used will be able to see the name of the person that used their code and the date it was ordered.
It doesn't always show the name, i've had 2 that were blank but the date is always there.

Reactions: Jez_GB