Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buyer benefit from using my referral code

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I persuaded a buddy to buy the new M3 Highland. He's very happy and I asked him what he received from using my referral code and as far as he can see it is just 100 Supercharger miles.

Is it really so little? I know I received 7500 credits but thought he would receive something a bit more valuable.

Reactions: Roger20
Better than nothing eh? Especially as they aren’t struggling to shift them….
I thought most of EAP didn’t do anything at the moment because of no USS parking sensors, so if it is better than nothing, it’s by a very small margin. It would almost be funny if they offered FSD for 3 months here in the hope somebody might go in to buy it as a result of the experience

I thought most of EAP didn’t do anything at the moment because of no USS parking sensors, so if it is better than nothing, it’s by a very small margin. It would almost be funny if they offered FSD for 3 months here in the hope somebody might go in to buy it as a result of the experience
Ha! He paid for FSD so that’s why he doesn’t see the benefit.

To help him find this thread or the countless others that bemoan the limitations of FSD in the UK.
Aha! He intends to keep this car for a few years and then give it to one of his kids so his view is that as FSD Beta v12 is looking good and the UNECE regulations have been updated to allow for FSD late 2024 then it’s a good investment. He’s a really wealthy chap so it wasn’t a big issue for him. He traded in a really hi spec BMW X5 for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: init6
the countless others that bemoan the limitations of FSD in the UK.
And @AnthonyLR himself could have done that. But looks like his friend has more money and may be planning to do some youtube videos who knows.

Did anyone watch Out of spec K’s review of his $120,000 cyberbeast Foundation series. You sort of think who in their sane mind invest that money into something like that but he has some regular income stream out of this. And I know he keeps mentioning that he got on the priority list from his dad’s 30,000 credits. Anyhow if anyone has time to kill enjoy his Cyberbeast video.

Last edited: