Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended TIre Vendors (Not a particular tIre)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am nearing the end of tire life and am looking for feedback on quality tire vendors for installation. There is a wealth of opinion regarding tire brands, but I am seeking feedback on quality service/installation, i.e. shops that won't do damage to the battery/frame during replacement, and those offering follow-up service, free rotations, patching, etc.

I think trying to generalize by vendor is dangerous as this really comes done to the capability of the local shop. I think you'd get much more valuable input if you can reach out to people in the general area where you live and solicit their input.

Reactions: ucmndd
I think trying to generalize by vendor is dangerous as this really comes done to the capability of the local shop. I think you'd get much more valuable input if you can reach out to people in the general area where you live and solicit their input.
While that's true and I generally agree, I'll also third the recommendation for Discount/America's. I've been to probably 10 of their locations at this point over the years and they've all been consistently excellent. Good corporate culture. 👍