Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some disabilities don't really show. My wife has about 50% lung capacity so she has a disabled placard. She gets around but runs out of energy quickly. Loves the roadster. No gas fumes are a good thing for her.

nice color contrast! Having encountered difficulties climbing in and out of a Roadster, I have a hard time to believe this Roadster is parked legally at a disabled person slot.

Vin #559 in Millbrae this morning:

vin559.JPG

The plate on my car is similar, just as small. Tesla has only this "big" size. At the rear we bolted the plate directly on the plastic of the car, cause the plate holder was ugly and sticking out 1-2 cm at the bottom.

They wanted to be the biggest twitter account ever but maxed out at 8K+. Far from the millions some celbrities have. I guess giving away a car no one has heard of (relatively) is not a good incentive.

Still though, Can I win it?

I'm guessing that nobody wins the car if he's still 4.492million followers short of the goal....

But if you insist on entering ...

You'll have to put up with endless petrol-head tweets for the next few years....

(P.S. I guess "petrol-head" = "gearhead" in the U.S.)

Last edited:
Drove with a black roadster license plate "MACH V" on the dragon's back, Hong Kong, today. I was the thunder gray EVxxx. If you're on this forum, nice to meet you ;-)

Seeing more and more Roadsters I don't recognise recently in Hong Kong. I guess the local sales office has been doing a good job clearing the final inventory.