Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fun orange encounter last week on the Great Highway in San Francisco.

IMG-20240125-WA0001~3.jpg

So it's national Drive Electric Earth Month, and I had a free weekend to show off the car. It's unusual to have a Roadster at one of these events; imagine my surprise and delight that we had TWO! Mine is the Thunder Grey 2.0 on the right. The gorgeous red one on the left, a 2.5 Sport, is from another local who got it recently. We each had a quite number of event-goers stop by to talk about the cars and their legacy.

Also shown were a bunch of other EVs (a few behind me, sorry). I didn't take notes, but remember a Tesla Model S, Rivian R1S, Chevy Bolt, Mini Cooper EV, Fiat 500 EV, Chevy Spark (I think), a Lexus of some sort, and a Ford F150 Lightning who had a popcorn popper and crock pot bubbling in the front trunk (show off!). I know I missed a couple. The variety of vehicles on display, from short range city cars to long-distance to utility, was really the take-away from the show. Nicely done!

Another surprise, a younger driver came up to me and said he'd seen my car on the road, even getting a video of it which he showed me. Yep, that was me. Wow. You can't go anywhere in these cars without getting noticed.

Attachments

• Drive Electric Earth Day 2024, Nevada City, CA.jpg
    Drive Electric Earth Day 2024, Nevada City, CA.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: