Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two Arctic White Roadsters charging in Yountville (mine on left) -

Bardessono.jpg

My friend Jason sent me this picture this morning. Apparently someone with a Roadster has been visiting his work (L3 Communications) in the last week or so.

Does anyone know who's Roadster this is? (Sorry, I can't seem to post a large picture, click it to enlarge it.)

UPDATE: Looks like it was just a visit by an L3 customer. Jason said he saw it for about two weeks and hadn't seen it after that. It was also parked in customer-designated parking (which isn't noticeable in the photo).

teslat.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. It's great to see a California-plated EV (especially a Roadster!) ~800 miles away in Utah. If he notices it again I'll have him take a peek at the VIN to confirm which car it is (although it's probably #301).
Please do... I tried to double check, and it seems like it may actually be a different VIN... Maybe #359

Last edited:
i didn't get to snap a picture (was driving) but i saw my first "roadster in the wild" in the northern virginia area this morning. (i also saw my first volt this week - nice to see these on the east coast). Was a red (not sure which one) with carbon-fiber accents. Very sharp looking.

Bad guy!?

I guess he's not really "bad" per se but he helps run the opposing team. Without spoiling too much he's basically a really rich guy who designed the world's best boxing robot. About 3/4ths of the way into the movie he hops in a white Roadster (with a relatively close up shot of the rear of the car) and takes off.

Embedding the image VFX found:
5809425773_e94da18e6a_z.jpg

Hmmm, when uploading picture here on TMC I have been getting a "invalid URL" like when I tried this time. (thnx TEG)

That's more frustrating than opening the add image window, clicking on the "from URL" button and and annoyingly pops on the from computer box ... and having to reclick the URL button.