Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this roadster today (posted elsewhere:http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/tesla-roadster/2380-tesla-roadster-vanity-license-plates-9.html) parked less than a block from where I work in Emeryville.

3446967222_cfecea3351.jpg

3446966766_627daa5e3b.jpg

3446151101_fe77ff6dc0.jpg

Saw a Glacier Blue one Sunday morning as it turned off onto San Antonio while out on my weekly ride. Gave a thumbs up, but I'm sure they didn't see it (my cycling outfit is all black/gray/carbon fiber - different than most, but still not terribly memorable).

Saw an Electric Blue one today in a parking lot near the physical therapy location in Sunnyvale where I drop someone off. No plate yet. Drove by closely twice. It's just such a good looking car...

Of course, as of Friday, I'll get to see one everyday ;-).

Black Roadster with CARB stickers seen heading onto 280 south from Sandhill at about 17:50 this evening.

The guy flashing you in the blue Roadster coming off the freeway was me. Doug was copilot at that point, too.

I need to get my eyes tested because it was apparently Steve Jurvetson, which I think would make it signature green.

In my defence, we were both going under the bridge (made it look darker) and I was concentrating on merging through the other traffic at the time :redface:

Oi! Any more of that and I will have to bring over a case-load of Oxford English Dictionaries and teach you to speak proper, like 'er Majesty :biggrin:

As for the driving - I've done many thousands of miles with all four combinations of car and road*, but the idea of the off-ramp merging through the on-ramp is a new one on me.

*ok a McLaren F1 would make it six possible combinations and I haven't driven that.

spotted

#48 was found in the wild in Emeryville, CA. The owner was getting a hand wash at the Asian Spa or he was working out next door at the crossfit gym.
tesla.jpg

Bad water moisture in the front head lights. This is the 4th tesla roadster I've seen with leaking head lights.
foggy.jpg

Last edited: