Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Quebec Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So took delivery on Friday. It was a bit rushed and they made me sign everything before I could take a look at the car. I would have like it the other way around. But putting aside that, it was a good experience and the car is simply amazing.

Been driving it for the last 3 days and wow. I'm impressed with everything. The look, the control, the speed. Everything I taught I might dislike, like having everything on the center screen isn't a problem at all. It's a joy to drive and I'm trying to find places to go now because of it.

Mine is in Montreal, but I was told last night it'll be another two weeks before the next transporter to NS.
If they offered to pay for a rental I'd drive there and pick it up!
Huh. I thought they’d have a truck coming down this week. Weird.
I hope they’re not holding yours to go with my X. I know they’re tinkering with my X (got a notification from the app), but I haven’t heard jack all about how it’s going, or how much longer it’ll be. :(

Huh. I thought they’d have a truck coming down this week. Weird.
I hope they’re not holding yours to go with my X. I know they’re tinkering with my X (got a notification from the app), but I haven’t heard jack all about how it’s going, or how much longer it’ll be. :(
I'm more than a little disappointed. If it really does take two weeks i'll be at 12 weeks post order before it arrives. I'm glad I didn't sell my current car based on the Tesla 4-8 week timeframe given at the time of ordering.

I suspect it's a combination of waiting for your X, and at least one other Model 3 that I know is heading this way. I understand the financial reason for the wait but it doesn't make it any easier :(

I'm more than a little disappointed. If it really does take two weeks i'll be at 12 weeks post order before it arrives. I'm glad I didn't sell my current car based on the Tesla 4-8 week timeframe given at the time of ordering.

I suspect it's a combination of waiting for your X, and at least one other Model 3 that I know is heading this way. I understand the financial reason for the wait but it doesn't make it any easier :(
Little good news then, I just got word my X is done, and scheduled for transport sometime next week (15-18 roughly).

So took delivery on Friday. It was a bit rushed and they made me sign everything before I could take a look at the car. I would have like it the other way around. But putting aside that, it was a good experience and the car is simply amazing.

Been driving it for the last 3 days and wow. I'm impressed with everything. The look, the control, the speed. Everything I taught I might dislike, like having everything on the center screen isn't a problem at all. It's a joy to drive and I'm trying to find places to go now because of it.
Maarch, come here in Alma, Lac St-Jean to show us the Tesla 3 ! (only 500km from Montréal)

If I was allowed to take delivery there I'd have done the same, apparently they can't do that though.
I think it has more to do with the trip back. That’s 1200km and you wouldn’t be familiar with your ride yet. Add to that the 3 can’t use Chademos yet (though I hear it’s coming soon), and you’d be in for a long haul.
I’ll ask if they have a trailer I can haul it on though. ;)

Reactions: Michelx
8D0F39F0-7E73-4FD4-A8AD-E21BB7B651F2.jpeg D63FB78C-209A-41F6-BE0C-F82CE9FD5006.jpeg 9ED39AAD-EAC0-46B0-AB9A-E1EECBEC5BDE.jpeg D03F43E0-AB7B-4C1B-83B4-182D6977F3C2.jpeg No go on the trailer, and the only 3’s in the store weren’t yours Kellogg.