Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Portland, OR store at Washington Square...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking forward to the store opening since I think they tend to have a reservation holder pre-opening (or at least can get there early). It'll be the first time I've ever seen the car in a near final form. I saw the prototype when it came through Portland, but the car has changed quite a bit and you couldn't even touch the prototype.

I'm looking forward to the store opening since I think they tend to have a reservation holder pre-opening (or at least can get there early). It'll be the first time I've ever seen the car in a near final form. I saw the prototype when it came through Portland, but the car has changed quite a bit and you couldn't even touch the prototype.

I'm with you. I think you'll be pleased by the later prototypes (i.e., those used for demo rides). I wish I had the presence of mind at the factory tour in Oct to write down some of the VINs on those.

I wish it were open ... I usually stay at the Embassy Suites when I'm there on business (last three weeks in a row), including next week. I checked it out, but -sigh-, not open.
If you're interested, let us know next time you're in town and we Portlander's could meet up with you for dinner. Andy, myself and, uh, shoot, forgot the 3rd person's name (sorry!) met a couple months ago and we all seemed to be moderately stable individuals :)

I figured we'd get an store opening email, but even so I have been tempted to drive down to the mall just to check.
I was there today... not open yet, and not even a hint of when. I took a look at the parking garages nearby, trying to think of where they might put the chargers. No idea, and no hint of any spots reserved for it.

If you're interested, let us know next time you're in town and we Portlander's could meet up with you for dinner. Andy, myself and, uh, shoot, forgot the 3rd person's name (sorry!) met a couple months ago and we all seemed to be moderately stable individuals :)

Yes, definitely let's have another Tesla owners meet up. It was Dennis B. you're thinking about.
dlmorgan999, send me a private message and we'll exchange emails.