Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plaid purchase conundrum, EOM/EOQ - Inventory

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a plaid coming into inventory shortly, it is the right config for me. Could be slightly better, but its a small matter.

That being said, it is currently march 23 and EOQ is coming up. Obviously no one knows whats going to happen on if there will be a discount, special offer or whatever else tesla throws at inventory delivery, but waiting a week to find out seems fine. That being said, the config works and i am a bit picky. So the question is if I put down the 250 deposit, can that put a 1wk hold on the vehicle so i can take advantage of any potential incentives, or will they schedule delivery ASAP after it shows up and whatever the procedure is to get it ready to sell?

I know, talk to your SA, but having some info going into that conversation would help me.

🍿🍿. What's the spec you love out of curiosity?

EDIT: I might be wrong, but I'm feeling the vibe that there are not going to be additional S/X discounts this quarter. I base this conclusion on what they've already done this quarter, as well as the previous commentary that they were trying to move away from big EOQ moves. But, of course, predicting Elon is like predicting Christ's return.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nickos