Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered M3LR from inventory "coming soon"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie here,was thinking about getting a Tesla MY for a while but then we go with M3 after test drives both.

Actually it was a 50/50 but then last week I saw the -$5000 from tesla came back plus federal incentives so it will be a total of $-10000,plus our favorite colour with grey as they changed as a default colour,might as well just go for a Tesla as my husband drives 80+km daily for work so he can take the M3 as I need to car 3 days a week.

Now I feel dumb as I didn't know the meaning of "coming soon" from their inventory,we placed $250(almost put another $650 for a wall change and need to pay right away which I wasn't so sure if I should pay for it right away before approving car loan etc.

So yesterday(July 10) I edit something on the document and got approval after 10 mins,then I started digging into more infos about delivery and found out "coming soon" means nothing.At the same time I'm not so sure if I should sell my current car to get some cash in hand,also not sure if I should ask electrician to install the wall charger for me(got an on site estimate already)

I think I am pretty much stuck in here,any experience about" coming soon" order and how long does it usually take?thank you.

I booked similarly on a Tuesday (5k discount &conin soon). I got email on Thursday to select delivery date with earliest being on Saturday which i did. This was in Toronto, so I literally got my M3 LR within 4 days of booking 😁

Btw buy the charger as it will take 1.5-2 weeks to arrive.

In this 4 days I got a trade in value for my previous car(decided not to trade in as their offer was low) and loan approval as well .

Hope this helps

Reactions: richyrich
I booked similarly on a Tuesday (5k discount &conin soon). I got email on Thursday to select delivery date with earliest being on Saturday which i did. This was in Toronto, so I literally got my M3 LR within 4 days of booking 😁

Btw buy the charger as it will take 1.5-2 weeks to arrive.

In this 4 days I got a trade in value for my previous car(decided not to trade in as their offer was low) and loan approval as well .

Hope this helps
Wow congratulations,was it under the inventory and status was "coming soon"?

Now they updated my EDD to Aug 28-sept 5