Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix Service Center?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The guys are great once I'm actually in for service. The response for new issues is poor, to be polite. We can all appreciate them being busy, but the simple acknowledging of an email is all but a must in the service field. It doesn't have to be fixed that day, but tell me you received my request and give me a tentative date that you will look into it. Seems simple....

The guys are great once I'm actually in for service. The response for new issues is poor, to be polite. We can all appreciate them being busy, but the simple acknowledging of an email is all but a must in the service field. It doesn't have to be fixed that day, but tell me you received my request and give me a tentative date that you will look into it. Seems simple....

Hard to argue with that assessment, phat78boy. I PM'd you some other contact numbers I had earlier today.

I got my Roadster back earlier today as well. I had an alignment done, the windshield replaced (they had previously had it replaced with the wrong windshield that covered up the VIN number), a backup camera installed, and my subwoofer repaired. Alignment is perfect and everything else was done very well. I got daily e-mail updates from Tim while it was there. They dropped the car off at my office this morning at 10am. It really was good service.

However, if they're not acknowledging your e-mail that's frustrating and they need to improve. I hope you get our issues resolved soon!

Thanks. I finally got a hold of someone by calling and got an appointment scheduled. I asked them what the best/fastest way to communicate with them was and they said email...I politely disagreed. lol. Hopefully now that they are in their permanent spot, these issues will subside.

Thanks for the update. I saw it in the 5.6 thread also. As much as I want "screen cleaning mode" (seriously!) I don't mind letting the firmware "breathe" in the wild before getting it. Don't know if I want to wait 2 months like I did for 4.5 after it started rolling out, but a week or two would be good. My family and I rely on the car working essentially flawlessly. And while I'm fairly confident this latest iteration is solid, I don't mind waiting a bit to be certain.

Im as early adopter as they come, but when it can affect my family, I'm content with slightly less early adopter :)