Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park Assist Question on Model S 21 Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have model s 21 Refresh with full fsd I see summon beta but I never see park Assist

Do I have it? If so how do I activate or show up?

Reason I am saying it was raining very hard in Chicago and I got an error park assist not available so I did not know i even had it

Anyone kindly let me know please

Thank you

If it's like my old 2015 you have to drive slowly past the parking spot and a P will show up in the IC display if you happen to notice it. Then you put it in reverse and then the big screen will pop up and give you the button to let it park itself.
Thanks will try again I just don't see the P Pop up on small display or the big screen .

Thanks again

Thank you all for your kind responses. Finally did show up when I put in reverse but had to wait 10 sec.

Conclusion it just not worth it takes for ever and I can park it in the spot quickly.

This is definitely I will not be using anytime soon

I have a 22 MS and auto park doesn’t work at all. Maybe 1 in 20 times that I have obsessively followed everyone’s instructions about how to drive close to a single space flanked by 2 cars has the option popped up. I allowed it to park the car one time and it took about twice the time I would take to park the car. So for me and my car this is a fake or joke feature. Clearly a low priority for Tesla and essentially a low priority for me as well as I have no fear of parking.

In contrast, I love FSD beta and use it every day, and generally love my MS!

Reactions: saj070