Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Laying here ready to hit the hay, thinking to myself that every night it's been a lot like Christmas Eve lately. Tomorrow morning I don't know if I'm going to wake up and get the new Schwinn with the 3sp suicide shifter OR a belt and some new corduroy jeans.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Got my estimate for the two Wall Connector install. We need to have our breaker up sized to 60 amp and they need to double up a few items in the breaker box. They are going to run 6 gauge wire about 20 feet through the wall and install a sub panel with two 60A breakers. Then install conduit to run the wires to two sides of the garage. Install the two wall connectors. $950.
This company has done work for us before and we are happy with the quality.

Got my estimate for the two Wall Connector install. We need to have our breaker up sized to 60 amp and they need to double up a few items in the breaker box. They are going to run 6 gauge wire about 20 feet through the wall and install a sub panel with two 60A breakers. Then install conduit to run the wires to two sides of the garage. Install the two wall connectors. $950.
This company has done work for us before and we are happy with the quality.
My EDD went back one day to Aug 3-21. I bought Tesla mud flaps. PPF for partial front hood and possibly rockers. May I ask who you are going w your wall charger? Hubble wants to do ours.

Precision NW electrical Contractors is going to do the install. Ask for Mike
Where did you get the front ppf? Cost?
I was thinking I will DIY a front kit myself. Our model 3 have more than a few chips in the front after 42k miles.

Precision NW electrical Contractors is going to do the install. Ask for Mike
Where did you get the front ppf? Cost?
I was thinking I will DIY a front kit myself. Our model 3 have more than a few chips in the front after 42k miles.
1095 for partial front ppf. With all the gravel and sand dumped on the roads during winter months I don’t want to chance it.

1095 for partial front ppf. With all the gravel and sand dumped on the roads during winter months I don’t want to chance it.
Too much for me. If the paint job was better quality I might be more apt to invest in protection. But if ppf only lasts about 5 years then I don't see the benefit of doing it again that soon. I would rather spend $5k and have the car repainted in 5-10 years