Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried all of that. Spoke with multiple reps. Nobody has freaking clue. They opened multiple cases :)

I went to the Washington square mall and met a guy called Jordan. As usual the assigned SA was missing . The guy said the finance guy is slammed (single guy working thousand cases in his words ) and the rate match would get back to me

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Maddie has been my SA since the beginning and she seems to definitely be one of the good ones. She's the one who got rate match to reply within the same day. She's been mostly great and responsive through the whole process.

As far as delivery, the delivery department seems to have the most info, by calling Macadam and then pressing 4, then 1.

My car supposedly now has a reservation on a truck and I should be able to pick it up Friday or Saturday.
Is the Macadam Ave. location the main Oregon center? If received a VIN a couple of days ago, but zero other contact from tesla. When I spoke to the Washington Square center, they said they would get back to me and silence since then. When I called the number I found for Macadam, the only thing I get is a survey on how much I like their call service. Press 1-5. When I pressed a button, it said thanks and hung up. LOL!!

Is the Macadam Ave. location the main Oregon center? If received a VIN a couple of days ago, but zero other contact from tesla. When I spoke to the Washington Square center, they said they would get back to me and silence since then. When I called the number I found for Macadam, the only thing I get is a survey on how much I like their call service. Press 1-5. When I pressed a button, it said thanks and hung up. LOL!!

Call this number for Macadam: 503.382.1685

Then press 4, then 1. You will get someone in the delivery department. Aleck, Ben, and some third guy have all been pretty helpful in that department.

I had that weird survey glitch the first time I called them back. Then never again. I'm not sure what that's all about.

Does anyone want to let me install their ppf? Just the front bumper, fenders, headlights and side mirrors. I will do it free of charge. No guarantees but I am a very meticulous person when it comes to cars. I am planning on doing our Y and S when we get them. I get to practice and you get inexpensive ppf. Message me and we can talk further if you think this may be beneficial. I'm in the Oregon City area.

Edited: You pay for the material obviously

Does anyone want to let me install their ppf? Just the front bumper, fenders, headlights and side mirrors. I will do it free of charge. No guarantees but I am a very meticulous person when it comes to cars. I am planning on doing our Y and S when we get them. I get to practice and you get inexpensive ppf. Message me and we can talk further if you think this may be beneficial. I'm in the Oregon City area.

What about floor mats and center console trays? I'm gonna need those installed too. 😁

I might be interested in that. We could work together, or I could assist you. I live in SW Portland, so not far from Oregon City. I'll PM you.