Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Inventory 85D Yesterday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know you have Teslamania when you get excited for someone other than yourself whose awaiting delivery.

Can you let us know the mileage of the car?
I've already had stupid dreams where they try and deliver a fake S with fuzzy seat covers in a black and white dairy cow pattern. Will be glad when tomorrow's over. This inventory car had 2300 miles on it when I test drove it two weeks ago. I placed the order for it before it was used again so it should only have a few more.

So where are the pics!? :)
First post of picture on the site so hopefully it works. The whole experience yesterday at the delivery center was great. The DS noted a missing adapter in the charger so they replaced the whole kit with a new one. I was one of the last deliveries for the day so didn't get change to take many before we lost the light. First trip today for an overnight trip to Sedona and Flagstaff and will test out the Supercharger.
Delivery.jpg

I wish a gas store chain with 24 hour stores would decide to install HPWC units or superchargers at all their national locations. I heard they generally get more moneys with what they sell at the store than selling gas anyway. So Tesla customers seem like a great captive audience for them to sell to... Imagine all the magazines and other random stuff tesla owners will buy as they wait 30 minutes.

I wish a gas store chain with 24 hour stores would decide to install HPWC units or superchargers at all their national locations. I heard they generally get more moneys with what they sell at the store than selling gas anyway. So Tesla customers seem like a great captive audience for them to sell to... Imagine all the magazines and other random stuff tesla owners will buy as they wait 30 minutes.

MsElectric, you are spot on. We (EVangilists) have got to remind businesses that we spend our TIME & MONEY around any charging stations!

I once stopped with my Volt to charge on the other coast of Florida, it was near a mall, right off the interstate, just a L2, but it was at a Kohl's. We had never been to one so thought what the hell . . . I got maybe 10 miles of range during the hour we wandered around . . . BUT... my wife bought $400 worth of dishes! I went right to the manager that day and reminded him that if he didn't have the charger we wouldn't be in his store at all!

Very true story - but really emphasizes your point. We need to get this message out more and more . . .