Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki North American Tesla Supercharger locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have updated Mishawaka, IN and Angola, IN location. Mishawaka is well known, However Angola showed up in maps today. Construction complete. Already scouted by @william13. Power was not on. It seems Angola Supercharger is in middle of nowhere, not sure how many charging bays. I looked up address in car map and have added the location accordingly. Google maps for the address shows a mini-golf. Awaiting update at website below.

Indiana's First Supercharger (meetup) - Page 4

I don't know if an airport is such a good location for a supercharger.

Wouldn't there be a high risk of people plugging their car in and then flying off somewhere, potentially leaving the supercharger stall blocked for several days?

They can just put up a sign to say "Maximum stay 90 minutes" or "Douchebags will towed, not very carefully" or something like that.

I have updated Mishawaka, IN and Angola, IN location. Mishawaka is well known, However Angola showed up in maps today. Construction complete. Already scouted by @william13. Power was not on. It seems Angola Supercharger is in middle of nowhere, not sure how many charging bays. I looked up address in car map and have added the location accordingly. Google maps for the address shows a mini-golf. Awaiting update at website below.

Indiana's First Supercharger (meetup) - Page 4

Can someone add the two South Dakota locations to the ZeeMap?
Both locations show up on Nav screen in my car.

@purplewalt

I don't mind adding the SD locations, however I would rather let someone with the knowledge of those chargers add it on the map. We were discussing Indiana, Ohio and Michigan chargers and I have travelled a lot in the region, had rough idea of the area, so added it. I would need to familiarize myself with the area and read up the thread for SD chargers, so the information is correct.

@purplewalt

I don't mind adding the SD locations, however I would rather let someone with the knowledge of those chargers add it on the map. We were discussing Indiana, Ohio and Michigan chargers and I have travelled a lot in the region, had rough idea of the area, so added it. I would need to familiarize myself with the area and read up the thread for SD chargers, so the information is correct.

@ Aphysician

The SC location for Grand Rapids, SD is already listed on the Tesla Motors List, on the Supercharger page.
The SC location for Mitchell, SD is already listed on the Nav page on my MS, under Superchargers.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/8590-Tesla-Supercharger-network/page253

refer yobigd20's post #2525 for multiple current images

@ Aphysician

The SC location for Grand Rapids, SD is already listed on the Tesla Motors List, on the Supercharger page.
The SC location for Mitchell, SD is already listed on the Nav page on my MS, under Superchargers.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/8590-Tesla-Supercharger-network/page253

refer yobigd20's post #2525 for multiple current images

Also, the SC location for Mauston, WI was just listed on the Nav page in the MS, under Superchargers.

How about some of these additions to the Wiki?
  1. Add a column containing opening date. With this we could start to plot Superchargers vs time and install rate vs time.
  2. Create another column that points to a second level of Wiki that would be for reviews/comments on the site itself and things to do nearby, restaurant, coffee shops, etc, suggestions and reviews.

Added Lusk, WY to the table. Could not resist starting to put the table in alphabetical order, by moving Quartzsite, AZ in front of California and putting Wyoming in its place at the end. :biggrin:

As we move into the 100's of Supercharger locations, being able to look things up with the list in alphabetical order will become ever more important.

Added Lusk, WY to the table. Could not resist starting to put the table in alphabetical order, by moving Quartzsite, AZ in front of California and putting Wyoming in its place at the end. :biggrin:

As we move into the 100's of Supercharger locations, being able to look things up with the list in alphabetical order will become ever more important.

Agreed.
I followed your lead and went ahead and organized all states alphabetically.
Geographically, the former list was trying to emulate the Tesla Motors East and West Map and List.
Heck, we are one country, and A always comes before W (and Z too).

I have not (yet) tried to re-organize each City location within each state, just the states in alphabetical order.

Agreed.
I followed your lead and went ahead and organized all states alphabetically.
Geographically, the former list was trying to emulate the Tesla Motors East and West Map and List.
Heck, we are one country, and A always comes before W (and Z too).

I have not (yet) tried to re-organize each City location within each state, just the states in alphabetical order.

Thanks for that edit job. Even though Tesla splits the list into east and west, they have now gone to alpha order as well within each list.

I don't think I have the authority or privilege of adding to the map or list so I would suggest that those who can should probably add St. Augustine, FL to the list. It has 6 slots and construction is about at the half way point. I have a post and pictures in the Florida sub-forum.

I don't think I have the authority or privilege of adding to the map or list so I would suggest that those who can should probably add St. Augustine, FL to the list. It has 6 slots and construction is about at the half way point. I have a post and pictures in the Florida sub-forum.

Typically the locations only get added to the list when they are visually complete or very near completion. St. Augustine location already exists on the "Update: Supercharger Progress" Wiki page. Please update the progress so it can be added to this list when it nears completion.

Should the European locations be alphabetical order as well? I suggest a separate alphabetical order list for Europe.

GSP

GREAT IDEA!!!
I have sent a PM and requested dsm363 to re-title this thread to be North America Tesla Supercharger locations
AND to start a new thread:
European Tesla Supercharger locations