Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

No longer WTB - Model S/X Autopilot 3.0 FSD computer ECU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE:
Got a few contacts from very helpful TMC members, so this Autopilot ECU is no longer needed. Thanks to everyone who reached out... You know who you are!!! 😉

ORIGINAL POST:
This may be a very long shot but here it goes...

I'm looking for a Fused Autopilot 3.0 FSD hardware computer ECU for Model S/X Legacy (pre-Palladium).

Must be confirmed to be working, since it's going to be used on a bench set-up to do firmware testing/development.

If you have one "casually laying around" your house/workshop and want to get rid of it as it takes up some valuable space, (that thing is heavy), and looks extremely silvery and full of fans compared to your furniture and your lovely decorations, please don't hesitate to reach out!

images.jpeg

Last edited:
This may be a very long shot but here it goes...

I'm looking for a Fused Autopilot 3.0 FSD hardware computer ECU for Model S/X Legacy (pre-Palladium).

Must be confirmed to be working, since it's going to be used on a bench set-up to do firmware testing/development.

If you have one "casually laying around" your house/workshop and want to get rid of it as it takes up some valuable space, (that thing is heavy), and looks extremely silvery and full of fans compared to your furniture and your lovely decorations, please don't hesitate to reach out!

View attachment 928763
It looks like we have the liquid cooled Model 3/Model Y version instead of the air cooled version.
IMG-20230505-WA0002.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20230505-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20230505-WA0002.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 39
Silly question, have you anyway of updating the certs on those that have expired certs? I've got two that have this issue, albeit got a refund on one directly from Tesla and the other was an eBay refund