Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New FSD Beta Button for 2021 Refreshed Plaid and Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far it is only on 32.22. This update should also reach refresh today or very soon, as it has SiriusXM stuff that only applies to the refresh S.

So far it is only on 32.22. This update should also reach refresh today or very soon, as it has SiriusXM stuff that only applies to the refresh S.
I hope it reaches us. So far haven't seen any yokes (refreshed) in the beta program. Looking forward to hearing if and when people get it.

Reactions: jebinc
@WilliamG Why? You no longer need access to Dynatest. Are you thinking the update might fix the condition, and you don't want to chance losing the new battery? That would make sense. Just curious.
No, my battery is for sure shot. No software update is fixing that. I just don’t want to lose access to Dyno Test quite yet. I’d like to see what the new battery is like there, plus until the battery is installed it’s not happened yet, so having that data is handy.

No, my battery is for sure shot. No software update is fixing that. I just don’t want to lose access to Dyno Test quite yet. I’d like to see what the new battery is like there, plus until the battery is installed it’s not happened yet, so having that data is handy.
It's pretty standard for them to push new FW updates when you take the car in for service--you might want to request they not do that, but they also might not honor that.

Well? Don’t leave us hanging?! 🤣
Here's my version of the story....

1. Downloaded and installed 2021.32.22 (Yes, I pressed the button and more to enroll) - No issues
2. Updated iphone app to 4.1 - No issues
3. Logged out of and back into app - No Issues
4. Went or a drive. Engaged AP and later Autosteer. Had to "break the lock" a couple of times as AP/AS screwed up or was doing unsafe driving (yeah, really) - No issues
5. Returned home and parked car - No Issues
6. Went into app looking for driving score (waited five minutes, first) - Big issues; no data, no score (See #2 and #3 above, so not that).

Am I surprised? No. I suspect YOKE cars will be last to get the beta software, many revisions down the road.
@WilliamG

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Phlier and WilliamG
Got the "button"! In assessment mode now. "Chill mode" in effect. The one thing it doesn't say is how long they are evaluating you for! I don't see where it says just for "7 days". Yikes!

Attachments

• 20210925_075548.jpg
    20210925_075548.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 262
  • 20210925_075532.jpg
    20210925_075532.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 20210925_075425.jpg
    20210925_075425.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 76
Here's my version of the story....

1. Downloaded and installed 2021.32.22 - No issues
2. Updated iphone app to 4.1 - No issues
3. Logged out of and back into app - No Issues
4. Went or a drive. Engaged AP and later Autosteer. Had to "break the lock" a couple of times as AP/AS screwed up or was doing unsafe driving (yeah, really) - No issues
5. Returned home and parked car - No Issues
6. Went into app looking for driving score (waited five minutes, first) - Big issues; no data, no score (See #2 and #3 above, so not that).

Am I surprised? No. I suspect YOKE cars will be last to get the beta software, many revisions down the road.
@WilliamG
Try a reboot of the car. Some said that fixed it not showing up on other cars.
Got the "button"! In assessment mode now. "Chill mode" in effect. The one thing it doesn't say is how long they are evaluating you for! I don't see where it says just for "7 days". Yikes!
Awesome! So it’s there for new S!

Reactions: Phlier