Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Network not working (MY LR 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When leaving this morning I set a destination. No problem. About a mile down the road, the music stopped and it looked like there was no internet connection. Got to my destination and decided to do a reset. Still no internet. Back home now (it's been about 3 hours) and still no network/internet to the car. I live in Temecula, CA area. Anyone else having this issue?

When leaving this morning I set a destination. No problem. About a mile down the road, the music stopped and it looked like there was no internet connection. Got to my destination and decided to do a reset. Still no internet. Back home now (it's been about 3 hours) and still no network/internet to the car. I live in Temecula, CA area. Anyone else having this issue?
I just read on one of the Facebook pages that it’s happening to everybody. Not great, but glad it’s not just my car.

Reactions: mlambert890
Me too. I tried the 2-button reset and the power-off reset. Figure it's a carrier issue because the cellular signal was dropping out entirely in places where it should be strong and then at other times there was some data but very slow. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: mlambert890
Some sort of network outage/performance issue. Both of our cars having internet problems, navigation, streaming, etc. Supposedly, connecting to your phone hotspot with wifi is a workaround. Issue is apparently all over the west coast and as far east as New Mexico.

Whew! Glad to know it is not just our car.

This morning we drove from Cambria, CA to Camarillo, CA along Hwy 1 and 101 in our 2022 MYP. We did not have a connection the entire way. Normally the cellular service in Cambria is really weak so I assumed it was the typical problem there. But then it never connected until we hit the wi-fi back home. And both of our ATT iPhones worked fine the entire way.

I had the same issue. No navigation. I stopped by the Tesla Service in Torrance, CA as it was a quarter mile from another stop I was making. They told me it was a satellite issue and implied it was GPS. They further stated it was intermittent and slow.